Riviera Stationary Awning
Enhance Your Property
Get Stationary Awnings for Your Home or Business in Orange County & San Diego, CA
Attractive, simple, and affordable, the Riviera is our most popular fixed awning.
Not only do its classic lines make it the most economical stationary awning to manufacture, but it’s also the most adaptable—it effortlessly complements any exterior décor, from the facade of your home to the outdoor living spaces like decks and patios.
Custom-designed & Manufactured
Whether a small side door awning or a large patio cover, every awning is custom-designed and manufactured to precise specifications. And, after your awning is installed, the professionals at Accent continue to provide outstanding service, under our industry-leading warranties.
If you’re looking for custom stationary awnings for your home or business in Orange County, Inland Empire, LA, or San Diego County, Accent Awnings has a range of models to suit your needs–and we offer free in-home estimates. Discover why we’re the go-to awning company in the area!
Is an in-home estimate more reliable than a phone quote?
Yes! While we’re always happy to provide quotes by phone, email, or posted letter, we recommend in-home quotes. They are free and will always provide you with the most accurate estimates. Our professionals can take measurements on site, discuss your sun protection needs, and show you different product options and pricing. This includes helping you select the perfect external window awnings to enhance your home’s aesthetic and functionality.
- Fully-Welded Frame Construction: All welds are grounded smooth; the frames include sealed ends and mitered joints for added strength and rust protection.
- Fabric: We utilize awning/marine grade Sunbrella® 100% Solution dyed acrylic, which is available in 100 plus stripes and solid colors.
- Frame: The frame is made from high-grade carbon (mild) steel. This is the best-suited material for bending, welding, and powder coating adhesion. All frames are powder-coated in one of 25 available designer colors.
- Mounting Hardware: The hardware uses 300 series stainless steel.
- Valances: These can be shaped to any one of 14 scallop patterns and trimmed with a choice of braid in 18 colors.
- Thread: The fabric is sewn utilizing a SolarFix PTFE TEFLON thread that is three times more durable than bonded polyester.
Partner with Professionals You Can Trust
- We are external window awning professionals–we design and manufacture custom products in our Southern California factory
- We have served Orange, LA, and San Diego counties and the Inland Empire for almost half-a-century.
- We’re a one-stop shop: we make, install, and service (repairs, refurbishment) our own products under the best warranties in the industry–no third parties
- We offer free, on site estimates
The Elite Retractable Awning is built using the highest quality materials and engineered for versatility, durability and elegance.Read More
The Elite Cassette Retractable Awning provides a unique system featuring the added benefit of a protective fabric enclosure.Read More
The Uni-Lux, our mid-level retractable awning, is ideal for the cost-conscious customer and doesn’t compromise on quality.Read More
The Econo-Lux offers a “ready-made” solution for those in need of a quality exterior shading system that’s also economical.Read More
The Robusta, our Retractable Window Awning, can cover all or part of your window to provide unparalleled shade and privacy.Read More
The Riviera is an economical yet classic stationary awning in the traditional sense of taste and style and our most popular fixed awning that is simple and cost effective.Read More
Spear & Decorative
The Spear and Decorative awnings, inspired by a combination of French and Italian themes enhance the appearance of both classic and contemporary homes.Read More
The Dome style awning can be customized to match various architectural contours such as rounded windows or recessed arches.Read More
The Orleans style awning, reminiscent of the fixed awnings in the city of New Orleans, offers instant curb appeal to an otherwise simple door or window.Read More
The Sun-Pro is the company’s heavy-duty drop shade system built for larger openings such as sliding doors, stucco overhangs, entrance ways or any opening in which the tracks can be mounted vertically.Read More
The Sun-Pro Jr. is our smaller version of the original Sun-Pro system perfect for openings up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet high.Read More
Since 1979, the Patio-Pro drop shade remains the most popular exterior rolling shade we offer and perfect for openings that need a versatile track system.Read More