Econo-Lux Retractable Patio Awning
Quality Products That Won’t Break the Bank
Get Affordable Awnings for Your Home in Santa Ana, CA or the Counties of OC, IE, LA & SD
For those in need of a quality exterior shading system, or a versatile patio cover that's nonetheless economical, the Econo-Lux offers a "ready-made solution. The Econo-Lux awning is offered in pre-manufactured frame sizes and five standard fabric colors.
Getting high-quality awnings for your home can be easy with help from Accent Awnings. Our retractable awning company is prepared to assist clients throughout Santa Ana, CA, serving OC, IE, LA & SD Counties, and the surrounding areas; we craft high-quality products that are guaranteed to help you get the perfect solution for your needs. Our Econo-Lux model is a perfect choice for individuals who would like a high-quality product without a large price tag. Enjoy custom work and superior solar protection by reaching out to us today.
Learn More About Retractable Awnings
A retractable awning is an awning with movable arms that extend or retract the fabric. The arms themselves are metal, the number, and length of which depend on the size of the covering itself. Generally, most residential awnings will have at least two arms for the most support.
Get More Information on Our Econo-Lux Retractable Patio Awning
The Econo-Lux is the economical solution for those in need of retractable shade. This retractable awning system will assure years of trouble-free operation with all the advantages of a superior awning at a superior price. The Econo-Lux awning system will lower incoming heat by as much as 23% (California Energy Report). With electricity costs in mind, an Accent Awnings® Econo-Lux can pay for itself in just a few years.
The Econo-Lux is a “ready-made” solution for those who need a quality, exterior shading system that’s still economical. The Econo-Lux is offered in pre-manufactured frame sizes and in five standard fabric colors: Bone, Hunter Green, Coastal Blue, Midnight Black and Burgundy. Optional features include sun and wind sensors, timers, remote controls and optional hoods to add to the appeal and function of your outdoor shade. The Econo-Lux Awning System will assure years of trouble-free service at a price that is sure to please even the most cost-conscious consumer.
- Solution dyed acrylic in five popular solid colors (Blue, Green, Black, Burgundy, and Bone)
- Marine/Awning grade
- Water Repellant
- Fade and stain resistant
- SolarFix PTFE
- Three times more durable than bonded polyester
- Electro-statically applied powder-coated finish that’s oven baked for superior durability
- White (RAL 9010)
- Two-part spring-loaded folding arm
- The arm consists of a thick-walled tubular aluminum extrusion with dual cable connected to individual inner tension springs
- Arm joints are high-quality cast aluminum that are tumble-polished and then powder-coated
- Cables and springs are TEFLON coated
- 5ft ~ 6.5ft ~ 8ft
- Slope adjustment ranging from 5-85 degrees
- Three specific widths only
- 8’1″ wide ~ 12’0″ wide ~ 15’11” wide
- 40mm x 40mm powder-coated 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion
- Custom extruded 6063-T5 aluminum powder-coated profile
- 70mm and 78mm diameter galvanized steel
- Manually – Worm gear and crank handle
- Motorized – SOMFY tubular motors housed inside the fabric roller tube
Nuts & Bolts
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts utilized throughout construction and installation
Explore a Range of Optional Features
- Wind Sensors: You want to make sure that your awnings for your home are protected. Unfortunately, storms can sometimes come through without warning; if your awning is extended, then it could be torn off by strong winds, which could result in costly repairs. Wind sensors are a way to mitigate this problem, as they can automatically detect high winds and retract your awning for you.
- Sun/Wind Sensors: Sun sensors are another useful feature to include with your awnings. These sensors can detect how much light is hitting your awning and extend and retract it accordingly. This, in turn, can help you enjoy the optimal amount of shade, regardless of the time of day. We offer combined wind and sun sensors to ensure you get the best product possible.
- Timers: You likely won’t need to have your awnings extended at all hours of the day. Timers can be an excellent way to control when your awnings are extended or retracted without additional interference. You can simply set the timer, and your awnings for your home will extend or retract automatically, helping you to enjoy the shade.
- Remote Control Systems: Manual systems can sometimes be frustrating to deal with. A remote control system can be an excellent way to avoid the hassle of manually extending or retracting your awning; you’ll be able to control your awnings for your home with just a push of a button, allowing for easy adjustments and superior solar protection.
- Optional Hood: Keeping your awnings safe is important. An excellent way to help protect them from the elements is to install a hood. These hoods will not only protect your awning from debris but can also enhance the aesthetic appeal of your property. Our awnings come with a range of different options to choose from so that you can find something that fits your style. See More
Choose Us and See the Difference We Can Make
Our Econo-Lux models are made with the same rigorous standards as our other models. We personally create all of our Econo-Lux Retractable Awnings, which allows us to ensure that you get the highest quality products possible. These ready-made awnings are carefully inspected to ensure that they meet our strict standards before they’re made available for purchase, so you can be confident that you’ll get a product that will last for years to come.
Our professionals will help you choose the right awning for your property and handle the installation from start to finish. If you’re interested in getting awnings for your home, then consider contacting us. We provide free in-house estimates on all of our products and services. Our professionals are proud to serve clients near Santa Ana, CA and the surrounding areas of OC, IE, LA & SD.
The Elite Retractable Awning is built using the highest quality materials and engineered for versatility, durability and elegance.Read More
The Elite Cassette Retractable Awning provides a unique system featuring the added benefit of a protective fabric enclosure.Read More
The Uni-Lux, our mid-level retractable awning, is ideal for the cost-conscious customer and doesn’t compromise on quality.Read More
The Econo-Lux offers a “ready-made” solution for those in need of a quality exterior shading system that’s also economical.Read More
The Robusta, our Retractable Window Awning, can cover all or part of your window to provide unparalleled shade and privacy.Read More
The Riviera is an economical yet classic stationary awning in the traditional sense of taste and style and our most popular fixed awning that is simple and cost effective.Read More
Spear & Decorative
The Spear and Decorative awnings, inspired by a combination of French and Italian themes enhance the appearance of both classic and contemporary homes.Read More
The Dome style awning can be customized to match various architectural contours such as rounded windows or recessed arches.Read More
The Orleans style awning, reminiscent of the fixed awnings in the city of New Orleans, offers instant curb appeal to an otherwise simple door or window.Read More
The Sun-Pro is the company’s heavy-duty drop shade system built for larger openings such as sliding doors, stucco overhangs, entrance ways or any opening in which the tracks can be mounted vertically.Read More
The Sun-Pro Jr. is our smaller version of the original Sun-Pro system perfect for openings up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet high.Read More
Since 1979, the Patio-Pro drop shade remains the most popular exterior rolling shade we offer and perfect for openings that need a versatile track system.Read More