Uni-Lux Retractable Patio Awning
Best Quality for the Price
Installing Uni-Lux Retractable Awnings for Clients in Orange County & San Diego, CA
The Uni-Lux, our mid-level retractable awning that doesn't compromise on quality, features construction superior to that of comparable roll-out awnings. Ideal for the cost-conscious customer, the Uni-Lux is custom-made to order by the same professionals who craft our top-tier awnings and built in the same factory as all other Accent made products.
At Accent Awnings, we aim to provide clients in Orange County and the IE, LA, and San Diego, CA Counties, with high-quality home awnings that will enhance their outdoor living space. Our sun control solutions are designed to help you avoid the consequences of heavy sunlight and spend more time outdoors.
When you get a retractable awning for your home, we’ll take the time to carefully assess your needs and ensure you get a high-quality product that will last for years to come.
What Is a Retractable Awning?
Accent’s retractable awnings are the premier solution for solar protection. From Sunbrella® certified fabric to seamless retractability, these awnings are in a league of their own. Our extensive retractable awning warranty covers everything from the fabric to the arm mechanisms. The ability to retract during extreme weather protects your investment while keeping you cool throughout the warmer seasons. Overtime, these awnings practically pay for themselves, cutting energy costs in half when installed and used properly.
Once you consider the value and convenience of retractable awnings, consider customizing a style to fit your vision. With 4 retractable options to choose from, over 120 different fabric styles and various forms of functionality – like remotely controlled retractability, wind and sun sensors and timers – there are plenty of ways to create the shade you need.
Our Uni-Lux Retractable Patio Awning Is One of the Best Options in the Industry
Our mid-level awning, the Uni-Lux, is fabricated without compromise of quality. With construction superior to that of other awnings in its category and ideal for the cost-conscious customer, the Uni-Lux retractable awning is custom-made to order in the same factory and by the same people as our Elite® class awnings. The Uni-Lux retractable awning is sewn with the same PTFE Teflon® thread and utilizes the same high-grade, stainless steel hardware as the premium Elite® awning.
The Uni-Lux features an elegant, weatherproof, white powder coated frame with the ability to span any width from 6 to 18 feet and a spring arm system designed for multiple projections (5-10 feet). With a wide range of stunning fabrics, you can now protect sun-ravaged furniture, patios, decks and balconies. On hot summer days, the Uni-Lux retractable awning will cool the interior of your home by as much as 20 degrees.
The more you look, the more you’ll notice that all retractable awnings are simply not created equal. The Uni-Lux is available in a tasteful selection of 100+ fabrics and a double white, powder coated aluminum framework.
Visit our Sunbrella® Fabric Showroom and explore our electronic options to get more information about our products.
- Sunbrella® brand solution-dyed acrylic – 100 plus solids & stripes
- Marine/Awning grade
- Water repellant
- Fade and stain resistant
- SolarFix PTFE
- Three times more durable than bonded polyester
- Electro-statically applied powder-coated finish that’s oven baked for superior durability
- White (RAL 9010)
- Two-part spring-loaded folding arm
- The arm consists of a thick-walled tubular aluminum extrusion with dual cable connected to individual inner tension springs
- Arm joints are high quality cast aluminum that have been tumble-polished and then powder-coated
- Cables and springs are TEFLON coated
- 5ft ~ 6.5ft ~ 8ft ~ 10ft
- Slope adjustment ranging from 5 to 85 degrees
- 6ft to 18ft, cut to the customer’s exact requirement
- 40mm x 40mm powder-coated 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion
- Custom extruded 6063-T5 aluminum powder-coated profile
- 70mm and 78mm diameter galvanized steel
- Manually – Worm gear and crank handle
- Motorized – SOMFY tubular motors housed inside the fabric roller tube
Nuts & Bolts
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts utilized throughout construction and installation
- Impervious to rust
Explore Different Features
- Wind Sensors: High winds are dangerous. If a storm blows through, then the high winds could potentially damage your awning if it’s extended. Trying to retract your awning to protect it from a storm can sometimes be difficult—which is where wind sensors can be beneficial. These sensors can detect strong winds and retract your home awnings to help you protect them.
- Sun/Wind Sensors: Our combined sun and wind sensors can help you get the most out of your awnings. Sun sensors are designed to detect how much sunlight is hitting your awnings and extend or retract them accordingly, allowing you to enjoy the optimal amount of shade and sun protection, no matter what time of day it is. By combining these with wind sensors, you can ensure that your awnings are well taken care of.
- Timers: Timers are an incredibly convenient feature. They will allow you to extend or retract your home awnings automatically; simply set the timer, and it will handle everything for you.
- Remote Control Systems: A remote control system can allow you to control your awnings with ease. Our high-quality remote control systems are designed with longevity and functionality in mind, allowing you to get the most out of your awnings.
- Manual Override Motor: Even if you get a motorized awning, you might need to manually operate it at some point. Our manual override motors are designed to allow you to do this.
- Optional Hood: A hood can not only add aesthetic appeal to your awning but can also add extra protection when it’s retracted. Get an awning hood that has been customized to your unique specifications.See More
Get Products You’ll Love
At Accent Awnings, we strive to help our clients get high-quality custom home awnings that will suit their unique needs. Each of our home awnings are crafted personally by our professionals to ensure that you get an outstanding product. We have rigorous quality control standards to ensure that our products will offer superior, long-lasting sun protection. In addition, we provide continued support after the installation, handling service repairs in order to keep your awnings working properly.
Take advantage of a budget-friendly, high-quality awning. If you’re in Orange County and the IE, LA, and San Diego, CA Counties, and would like to learn more, then consider reaching out. Request a free in-home estimate today.
Explore our other retractable awnings, including our Elite Retractable Patio Awnings, Elite Cassette Retractable Awnings, and Econo-Lux Retractable Patio Awnings!
Schedule Your Free Estimate
The Elite Retractable Awning is built using the highest quality materials and engineered for versatility, durability and elegance.Read More
The Elite Cassette Retractable Awning provides a unique system featuring the added benefit of a protective fabric enclosure.Read More
The Uni-Lux, our mid-level retractable awning, is ideal for the cost-conscious customer and doesn’t compromise on quality.Read More
The Econo-Lux offers a “ready-made” solution for those in need of a quality exterior shading system that’s also economical.Read More
The Robusta, our Retractable Window Awning, can cover all or part of your window to provide unparalleled shade and privacy.Read More
The Riviera is an economical yet classic stationary awning in the traditional sense of taste and style and our most popular fixed awning that is simple and cost effective.Read More
Spear & Decorative
The Spear and Decorative awnings, inspired by a combination of French and Italian themes enhance the appearance of both classic and contemporary homes.Read More
The Dome style awning can be customized to match various architectural contours such as rounded windows or recessed arches.Read More
The Orleans style awning, reminiscent of the fixed awnings in the city of New Orleans, offers instant curb appeal to an otherwise simple door or window.Read More
The Sun-Pro is the company’s heavy-duty drop shade system built for larger openings such as sliding doors, stucco overhangs, entrance ways or any opening in which the tracks can be mounted vertically.Read More
The Sun-Pro Jr. is our smaller version of the original Sun-Pro system perfect for openings up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet high.Read More
Since 1979, the Patio-Pro drop shade remains the most popular exterior rolling shade we offer and perfect for openings that need a versatile track system.Read More