Uni-Lux Retractable Patio Awning
Best Quality for the Price
Installing Uni-Lux Retractable Awnings for Clients in Orange County and San Diego, CA
The Uni-Lux is our custom-made, eco-friendly retractable awning. It features construction superior to comparable roll-out awnings and is designed with cost-conscious customers in mind.
With a wide range of stunning fabrics (120+), you can protect people, pets, furniture, patios, decks, and balconies from damaging sunlight. On hot days, Uni-Lux awnings can dramatically cool the interior of your home or business–reducing temperatures by as much as 20 degrees.
What Is a Retractable Awning?
A retractable awning is simply an awning that has two or more metal arms that manually or automatically extend and retract a fabric cover to create a sun-protected area.
Uni-Lux Retractable Patio Awning Options
- Spring arm design
- High-grade, stainless steel hardware construction
- Elegant white powder-coated frame
- Sewn with PTFE Teflon® thread (used with our top-tier Elite(R) products)
- Available in widths from 6 – 18 feet and projections from 5 – 10 feet
- Protective hoods
- 120 Sunbrella® cover fabrics to choose from
- Manual, electronic switch, and remote operation options are available, making it the perfect modern retractable awning
- Sunbrella® brand solution-dyed acrylic – 100 plus solids & stripes
- Marine/Awning grade
- Water repellant
- Fade and stain resistant
- SolarFix PTFE
- Three times more durable than bonded polyester
- Electro-statically applied powder-coated finish that’s oven baked for superior durability
- White (RAL 9010)
- Two-part spring-loaded folding arm
- The arm consists of a thick-walled tubular aluminum extrusion with dual cable connected to individual inner tension springs
- Arm joints are high quality cast aluminum that have been tumble-polished and then powder-coated
- Cables and springs are TEFLON coated
- 5ft ~ 6.5ft ~ 8ft ~ 10ft
- Slope adjustment ranging from 5 to 85 degrees
- 6ft to 18ft, cut to the customer’s exact requirement
- 40mm x 40mm powder-coated 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion
- Custom extruded 6063-T5 aluminum powder-coated profile
- 70mm and 78mm diameter galvanized steel
- Manually – Worm gear and crank handle
- Motorized – SOMFY tubular motors housed inside the fabric roller tube
Nuts & Bolts
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts utilized throughout construction and installation
- Impervious to rust
Explore Different Features
- Wind Sensors: High winds are dangerous. If a storm blows through, then the high winds could potentially damage your awning if it’s extended. Trying to retract your awning to protect it from a storm can sometimes be difficult—which is where wind sensors can be beneficial. These sensors can detect strong winds and retract your home awnings to help you protect them.
- Sun/Wind Sensors: Our combined sun and wind sensors can help you get the most out of your awnings. Sun sensors are designed to detect how much sunlight is hitting your awnings and extend or retract them accordingly, allowing you to enjoy the optimal amount of shade and sun protection, no matter what time of day it is. By combining these with wind sensors, you can ensure that your awnings are well taken care of.
- Timers: Timers are an incredibly convenient feature. They will allow you to extend or retract your home awnings automatically; simply set the timer, and it will handle everything for you.
- Remote Control Systems: A remote control system can allow you to control your awnings with ease. Our high-quality remote control systems are designed with longevity and functionality in mind, allowing you to get the most out of your awnings.
- Manual Override Motor: Even if you get a motorized awning, you might need to manually operate it at some point. Our manual override motors are designed to allow you to do this.
- Optional Hood: A hood can not only add aesthetic appeal to your awning but can also add extra protection when it’s retracted. Get an awning hood that has been customized to your unique specifications. See More
Products You’ll Love
At Accent, we design, manufacture, and service premium-quality outdoor patio awnings, suited to our clients’ unique needs.
- Each awning is carefully crafted by our own professionals, in our Southern California factory
- We follow rigorous quality control standards to ensure that our products will offer superior, long-lasting sun protection.
- We provide service and support long after the installation, to keep your awnings working properly.
We offer free in-house estimates and service clients in Orange County, CA, and the IE, LA, and San Diego, CA counties.
Check out our Sunbrella® Fabric Showroom and explore our electronic options!
The Elite Retractable Awning is built using the highest quality materials and engineered for versatility, durability and elegance.Read More
The Elite Cassette Retractable Awning provides a unique system featuring the added benefit of a protective fabric enclosure.Read More
The Uni-Lux, our mid-level retractable awning, is ideal for the cost-conscious customer and doesn’t compromise on quality.Read More
The Econo-Lux offers a “ready-made” solution for those in need of a quality exterior shading system that’s also economical.Read More
The Robusta, our Retractable Window Awning, can cover all or part of your window to provide unparalleled shade and privacy.Read More
The Riviera is an economical yet classic stationary awning in the traditional sense of taste and style and our most popular fixed awning that is simple and cost effective.Read More
Spear & Decorative
The Spear and Decorative awnings, inspired by a combination of French and Italian themes enhance the appearance of both classic and contemporary homes.Read More
The Dome style awning can be customized to match various architectural contours such as rounded windows or recessed arches.Read More
The Orleans style awning, reminiscent of the fixed awnings in the city of New Orleans, offers instant curb appeal to an otherwise simple door or window.Read More
The Sun-Pro is the company’s heavy-duty drop shade system built for larger openings such as sliding doors, stucco overhangs, entrance ways or any opening in which the tracks can be mounted vertically.Read More
The Sun-Pro Jr. is our smaller version of the original Sun-Pro system perfect for openings up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet high.Read More
Since 1979, the Patio-Pro drop shade remains the most popular exterior rolling shade we offer and perfect for openings that need a versatile track system.Read More