Orleans Stationary Awning
Avoid Excessive Sunlight
Ask About Our Orleans Fixed Awnings if You’re Near Santa Ana, CA, OC, IE, LA & SD Counties
Attractive, protective and versatile, the Orleans style is reminiscent of the fixed awnings in the city of New Orleans and is suitable for many different applications whether home or business and enhances the appeal of any décor.
At Accent Awnings, we’ve been manufacturing the Orleans awnings for clients Near Santa Ana, CA Serving OC, IE, LA & SD Counties, for over 40 years. As skilled awning professionals, we craft custom awnings that are perfectly tailored to the needs of each individual. Over the years, we’ve helped countless clients get truly gorgeous awnings that have functioned perfectly for their unique needs. The quality of our products and our passion for what we do is unmatched; by working with our professionals, you can rest assured that you’ll get something you’ll love. If you’d like to learn more, then please consider reaching out.
Which Is Better: An In-Home Estimate or a Phone Quote?
While both in-home estimates and phone quotes have their advantages, an in-home estimate tends to be the superior option. This is because, with an in-home estimate, a professional will come out to your property to speak with you in person. They’ll have the chance to examine everything themselves, allowing them to take measurements and provide you with a more accurate estimate. At Accent Awnings, we can provide clients with both in-house estimates and phone quotes, allowing you to choose the option that’s most convenient for you.
Learn More About Our Orleans Stationary Awnings
Our Orleans stationary awning gets its name from the great city of New Orleans, where this unique style of awning grew its prominence and is seen throughout. The overall beauty of even the most sophisticated homes will be enhanced by the addition of this awning style. The Orleans awning offers instant curb appeal and is guaranteed to further enhance the aesthetic of your home. The quarter barrel design is a pleasing mixture of both straight and curved lines adding depth and character to any exterior. Our Orleans stationary awning is suitable for small or large applications, residential or commercial and looks great with a variety of décor. The Orleans Awning is custom-designed and manufactured to your required specifications. We pay incredible attention to detail to ensure that our Orleans Fixed Awnings are constructed to perfection. When you partner with us, you’ll be working with the awning professionals.
- Fully Welded Frame Construction: We want to make sure that our awnings are incredibly sturdy. This means that we utilize fully-welded frames; we’ll carefully smooth down all welded areas, seal the ends, and miter the joints for added strength and rust protection.
- Fabric: We only use the best materials in the industry to ensure quality products. This includes the fabric we use for our fixed awnings; we use awning/marine grade Sunbrella fabric that’s 100% solution dyed in one of over 100 colors. You can get both solid colors and stripes, depending on your preference.
- Frame: The frames of our fixed awnings are designed using high-grade carbon steel since this material is the best suited for powder-coating adhesion, welding, and bending. We powder-coat our frames in one of 25 available designer colors to help you make sure you get something that looks beautiful.
- Mounting Hardware: Our mounting hardware is made using 300 series stainless steel. By using this material, we’re able to ensure that our mounting hardware will hold up for years to come.
- Valances: The rigid valances included with our Orleans Fixed Awnings can help you get additional solar protection. We can carefully shape your valance in one of 14 different scallop patterns and trim it with a braid in one of 18 colors to help you get something that perfectly suits your style.
- Thread: In order to ensure that you get the highest quality product possible, we utilize SolarFix PTFE TEFLON thread, which is three times more durable than bonded polyester.
Explore Our Optional Features
- Metal Frame Options: We offer additional metal frame options to suit your needs. Aside from our standard carbon steel frames, we can also make our frames out of aluminum or stainless steel; these are available either with or without a powder-coated finish, depending on your preference.
- Valances: Valances are optional features that can be included with your fixed awnings if you’d like them. Our valances are rigid and built right into the metal frame for superior functionality.
- Drop Shade: Drop shades are incredibly convenient features that can help you get extra solar protection without blocking your view. We can attach the fabric assembly to the inside of your fixed awning for convenient use.
- Fabric Options: In addition to our standard fabric options, we can also create our fixed awnings using commercial vinyl and fire retardant acrylic. Simply let us know what option you’d prefer, and we can create something customized to your unique needs.
- Graphics: Graphics can be an excellent way to personalize your fixed awnings and help them to stand out a little more. We can create fixed awnings with custom vinyl lettering and logos, both of which can be completely personalized to your unique specifications.
Allow Us to Assist You
At Accent Awnings, we aim to provide our clients with completely custom work. We have over 40 years of experience serving Santa Ana, CA and the surrounding areas of OC, IE, LA & SD and, as such, have a solid understanding both of how to support our clients and how to manufacture outstanding awnings. We pay close attention to the details during the manufacturing process and use only the highest quality materials. We have rigorous standards for quality and will work diligently to ensure each and every product meets them.
Our professionals will personally handle the installation of your custom fixed awnings, working with care to ensure the job is handled perfectly. In addition, we’ll provide continued support, even after the installation is complete. This way, we can ensure that your awnings will last for years to come.
The Orleans Fixed Awning can be an excellent choice if you want to add extra class to your property. If you’d like to learn more, then consider reaching out to us. We’d be happy to provide you with a free in-house estimate.
The Elite Retractable Awning is built using the highest quality materials and engineered for versatility, durability and elegance.Read More
The Elite Cassette Retractable Awning provides a unique system featuring the added benefit of a protective fabric enclosure.Read More
The Uni-Lux, our mid-level retractable awning, is ideal for the cost-conscious customer and doesn’t compromise on quality.Read More
The Econo-Lux offers a “ready-made” solution for those in need of a quality exterior shading system that’s also economical.Read More
The Robusta, our Retractable Window Awning, can cover all or part of your window to provide unparalleled shade and privacy.Read More
The Riviera is an economical yet classic stationary awning in the traditional sense of taste and style and our most popular fixed awning that is simple and cost effective.Read More
Spear & Decorative
The Spear and Decorative awnings, inspired by a combination of French and Italian themes enhance the appearance of both classic and contemporary homes.Read More
The Dome style awning can be customized to match various architectural contours such as rounded windows or recessed arches.Read More
The Orleans style awning, reminiscent of the fixed awnings in the city of New Orleans, offers instant curb appeal to an otherwise simple door or window.Read More
The Sun-Pro is the company’s heavy-duty drop shade system built for larger openings such as sliding doors, stucco overhangs, entrance ways or any opening in which the tracks can be mounted vertically.Read More
The Sun-Pro Jr. is our smaller version of the original Sun-Pro system perfect for openings up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet high.Read More
Since 1979, the Patio-Pro drop shade remains the most popular exterior rolling shade we offer and perfect for openings that need a versatile track system.Read More