SUN-PRO JR. DROP SHADE
Keep Yourself Comfortable
Enjoy Our Sun-Pro Jr. Patio Shades if You’re Near Santa Ana, CA or Southern California
The Sun-Pro Jr. is Accent Awnings’ smaller version of the original Sun-Pro drop shade system. These patio shades include all the same rugged durability and solar protection but a smaller custom fit for shade wherever you desire.
At Accent Awnings, we’re prepared to help clients throughout Santa Ana, CA and the Counties of OC, IE, LA & SD, and the surrounding areas find an outdoor roller shade that works for their needs. Our Sun-Pro Jr. is the perfect option for many individuals, providing high-quality solar protection in a smaller package. Simply reach out to us today to ask about getting a roll-up outdoor sun shade for your patio, front porch, or another area.
How Do I Request an Estimate?
Requesting an estimate is simple; just fill out one of our website forms or give us a call. We will schedule a consultation with you to get more information; from there, we can provide you with a free estimate. If you approve the estimate, we begin manufacturing and will complete the installation for you within our current lead time. Scheduling an estimate is simple, fast, and free—so consider reaching out to get more information.
Learn More About the Sun-Pro Jr.
Introducing the smaller version of the Sun-Pro drop shade, The Sun-Pro Jr. is perfect for openings up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet high. All Sun-Pro Jr. components, including the more compact four-inch box, are designed to be the perfect solution for smaller openings in need of shade.
The Sun-Pro Jr. offers a housing even more compact with fabric enclosed in a powder coated, aluminum, four-inch box attached to mounted, vertical tracks where the fabric travels and has a weighted bottom bar to keep your patio shades from blowing in the wind. You can easily stop your outdoor sun shades in any position in order to get the best sun protection possible.
- Textilene/Suntex 90 Solar Screen blocks 90% of the sun’s rays.
- Textilene/Suntex 95 Solar Screen blocks 95% of the sun’s rays.
- Textilene/Suntex 97 Solar Screen blocks 97% of the sun’s rays.
Out patio shades are made with one of the following fabric types:
- TEXTILENE Solar Screen: This is a synthetic fabric that has been created specifically to help reduce heat transfer, glare, and harmful UV rays. This, in turn, can help you reduce energy costs and protect your belongings from potential sun damage. In fact, it’s able to block up to 90% of the sun’s rays. It’s made out of PVC-coated polyester and has several additional advantages, including flame resistance, fade resistance, and aesthetic appeal. It’s perfect both for improving privacy and keeping out excess sun without also blocking your view.
- Sun-Tex Solar Screen: SunTex fabrics are made from woven mesh, and they’re designed to help you keep your living spaces cool. They absorb and dissipate 80 to 97 percent of the sun’s heat, so you can stay comfortable without having to crank up the AC. SunTex screens or shades keep mosquitoes away, protect against sunlight and harmful UV rays, and allow good visibility. They’re also easy to clean, which makes them perfect for use in your home or business.
The best part about SunTex fabrics is that they’re backed with a 10-year limited warranty, so you can rest assured that your investment will last for years to come. And because they contain Microban antimicrobial technology, they’ll help prevent stains and odors caused by mold and mildew growth.
- SUNBRELLA: SUNBRELLA fabrics are incredible products. They’re known to be able to protect you from up to 98% of UV rays; in fact, they’ve been awarded the “Seal of Approval” from the Skin Cancer Foundation. This protection is inherent in the product, so you don’t have to worry about its effectiveness being reduced by time or sun exposure.
Explore Additional Features
- Wind Sensors: You don’t want to worry about your patio shades being damaged by strong winds. Wind sensors can be an excellent way to help you avoid this issue; these sensors will automatically detect when the wind picks up and roll up your drop shades, helping you to make sure that they stay safe.
- Sun/Wind Sensors: Combined wind and sun sensors can be an excellent additional feature for your drop shades. Sun shades can automatically detect how much sun is hitting an area (much like how wind sensors can detect high winds); as such, they can roll your drop shades up or down, depending on the situation.
- Timers: If you want a hassle-free experience with your drop shades, then you might want to consider installing a timer. Timers can be set to roll your drop shades up or down at different points in the day. This means you can enjoy the optimal amount of shade at all times—without the hassle of trying to adjust your drop shade yourself.
- Remote Control Systems: Installing a remote control system can allow you to control your drop shade with just the push of a button. You don’t have to leave your home to do it; simply utilize your remote control and adjust your shade accordingly.
Let Our Experts Assist with Your Needs
At Accent Awnings, we aim to provide our clients with the highest quality products possible. We create all of our products ourselves, allowing us to have more control over the quality. We hold ourselves to incredibly high standards and work diligently to make sure that each of our products turns out perfectly. We’ve been serving the Santa Ana, CA community for over 40 years and dedicate ourselves to providing you with the outstanding support and service you deserve.
We’ll handle every part of the process, from manufacturing your outdoor sun shades to installing them. We also handle service and repairs, should you need them. Partnering with us means you can get help from reliable professionals who care deeply about the local community.
Learn more about our other drop shade options, such as the Sun-Pro and Patio-Pro. In addition, get more information on some of the materials we use by visiting our Sunbrella® Fabric Showroom and exploring our electronic options.
The Elite Retractable Awning is built using the highest quality materials and engineered for versatility, durability and elegance.Read More
The Elite Cassette Retractable Awning provides a unique system featuring the added benefit of a protective fabric enclosure.Read More
The Uni-Lux, our mid-level retractable awning, is ideal for the cost-conscious customer and doesn’t compromise on quality.Read More
The Econo-Lux offers a “ready-made” solution for those in need of a quality exterior shading system that’s also economical.Read More
The Robusta, our Retractable Window Awning, can cover all or part of your window to provide unparalleled shade and privacy.Read More
The Riviera is an economical yet classic stationary awning in the traditional sense of taste and style and our most popular fixed awning that is simple and cost effective.Read More
Spear & Decorative
The Spear and Decorative awnings, inspired by a combination of French and Italian themes enhance the appearance of both classic and contemporary homes.Read More
The Dome style awning can be customized to match various architectural contours such as rounded windows or recessed arches.Read More
The Orleans style awning, reminiscent of the fixed awnings in the city of New Orleans, offers instant curb appeal to an otherwise simple door or window.Read More
The Sun-Pro is the company’s heavy-duty drop shade system built for larger openings such as sliding doors, stucco overhangs, entrance ways or any opening in which the tracks can be mounted vertically.Read More
The Sun-Pro Jr. is our smaller version of the original Sun-Pro system perfect for openings up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet high.Read More
Since 1979, the Patio-Pro drop shade remains the most popular exterior rolling shade we offer and perfect for openings that need a versatile track system.Read More