Elite Cassette Retractable Patio Awning
Get Durable Awnings
Install Our Elite Cassette Retractable Residential Awnings for Your Santa Ana, CA Property & the Counties of OC, IE, LA & SD
The Elite Cassette provides an attractive cassette construction ideal for customers seeking additional protection for their patio awnings.
Accent’s retractable awnings are the premier solution for solar protection. From Sunbrella® certified fabric to seamless retractability, these awnings are in a league of their own. Our extensive retractable awning warranty covers everything from the fabric to the arm mechanisms. The ability to retract during extreme weather protects your investment while keeping you cool throughout the warmer seasons. Overtime, these awnings practically pay for themselves, cutting energy costs in half when installed and used properly. Once you consider the value and convenience of retractable awnings, consider customizing a style to fit your vision. With 4 retractable options to choose from, over 120 different fabric styles and various forms of functionality – like remotely controlled retractability, wind and sun sensors and timers – there are plenty of ways to create the shade you need.
What Makes a Retractable Patio Awning a Retractable Awning Anyway?
A retractable awning is an awning with movable arms that extend or retract the fabric. The arms themselves are metal, the number and length of which depend on the size of the covering itself. Generally, most residential awnings will have at least two arms for the most support.
What Is Our Elite Cassette Retractable Patio Awning?
The Elite Cassette is our premium tier retractable awning. This full package awning encloses the fabric into a powder coated, extruded aluminum housing. Accent’s cassette construction provides classic eye appeal while offering additional protection for your awning when retracted for long periods of time. When you purchase an Elite Cassette awning, you’re choosing a fully protected awning you’ll never have to worry about. The Elite Cassette Retractable Awning is custom-made in our own factory and subject to rigorous quality control procedures like all other Accent made products.
The Elite Cassette awning uses a two-part, aluminum enclosure that surrounds the roller tube and fabric, keeping dirt and debris out of the system. The shoulder-tilting mechanism uses a unique design that guarantees a flush, even enclosure. When the awning is retracting, at about six inches before it arrives at the roller tube, the mechanism causes the arm to “jump” to a true horizontal position. This allows a perfect coupling of the front bar with the cassette housing.
Accent’s cassette construction is eye-catching yet practical, offering additional protection for your awning when retracted for long periods of time. With the ability to span any width from 6 to 19.8 feet and four projections ranging from 5 to 10 feet, the Elite Cassette provides maximum shade and protection.
- Sunbrella brand solution-dyed acrylic – 100 plus solids & stripes
- Marine/Awning grade
- Water repellant
- Fade and stain resistant
- SolarFix PTFE
- Three times more durable than bonded polyester
- Electro-statically applied powder-coated finish that’s oven baked for superior durability
- White (RAL 9010)
- Two-part spring-loaded folding arm
- The arm consists of a thick-walled tubular aluminum extrusion with dual cable connected to individual inner tension springs
- Arm joints are high-quality cast aluminum that have been tumble-polished and then powder-coated
- Cables and springs are TEFLON coated
- 5ft ~ 6.5ft ~ 8ft ~ 10ft
- Slope adjustment ranging from 8 to 40 degrees
- 6ft to 19ft 8in., cut to the customer’s exact requirement
- 40mm x 40mm powder-coated 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion
- Custom extruded 6063-T5 aluminum powder-coated profile
- 6063-T5 Aluminum extrusion 72mm diameter
- Motorized – SOMFY tubular motors housed inside the fabric roller tube
Nuts & Bolts
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts utilized throughout construction and installation
- Impervious to rust
Many Optional Features Are Available
- Wind Sensors: High winds can potentially tear your awnings from your home if they’re fully extended. Installing wind sensors can help you avoid this issue; these sensors will automatically detect high winds and retract your awnings for you, helping you to avoid potential damage.
- Sun/Wind Sensors: Combined sun and wind sensors can be incredibly beneficial. Not only will these sensors detect strong winds, but they can also detect changes in sunlight, allowing them to extend or retract your awnings for the perfect shade at any time of day.
- Timers: Timers can add convenience to your residential awnings. This useful technology will allow you to set your retractable awnings to extend or retract at specific times, allowing you to avoid the hassle of trying to manually control your system.
- Remote Control Systems: Our remote control systems can provide you with a simple, effective way to control your awnings. Simply press a button to extend or retract them and avoid the hassle of trying to manually work your awnings.
- Variable Valance: This is, essentially, a valance that’s attached to your awning and can be rolled down to provide additional shade. It’s the perfect way to help you add some additional protection to your property. See More
Trust Us to Provide You with Fantastic Products and Services
Our retractable awning installation service is designed to help clients near Santa Ana, CA and the surrounding areas of OC, IE, LA & SD, get high-quality products that have been customized to their unique specifications. We manufacture all of our products ourselves, right here in the United States. This allows us to not only provide our clients with custom work but also to have greater control over the quality of the residential awnings that we manufacture. Our awnings are guaranteed to last for years, helping you to enjoy superior sun control, no matter the situation.
We have been in the business for over 40 years and aim to provide our clients with continued support, even long after we finish the installation. We stand behind our work and will assist with any repairs or other service, helping you to ensure that everything continues to operate as it should. We can provide you with professional solutions for your sun control needs; if you’re near Santa Ana, CA and the surrounding areas of OC, IE, LA & SD, then consider reaching out to request a free in-house estimate. Learn more about our residential retractable awnings today.
The Elite Retractable Awning is built using the highest quality materials and engineered for versatility, durability and elegance.Read More
The Elite Cassette Retractable Awning provides a unique system featuring the added benefit of a protective fabric enclosure.Read More
The Uni-Lux, our mid-level retractable awning, is ideal for the cost-conscious customer and doesn’t compromise on quality.Read More
The Econo-Lux offers a “ready-made” solution for those in need of a quality exterior shading system that’s also economical.Read More
The Robusta, our Retractable Window Awning, can cover all or part of your window to provide unparalleled shade and privacy.Read More
The Riviera is an economical yet classic stationary awning in the traditional sense of taste and style and our most popular fixed awning that is simple and cost effective.Read More
Spear & Decorative
The Spear and Decorative awnings, inspired by a combination of French and Italian themes enhance the appearance of both classic and contemporary homes.Read More
The Dome style awning can be customized to match various architectural contours such as rounded windows or recessed arches.Read More
The Orleans style awning, reminiscent of the fixed awnings in the city of New Orleans, offers instant curb appeal to an otherwise simple door or window.Read More
The Sun-Pro is the company’s heavy-duty drop shade system built for larger openings such as sliding doors, stucco overhangs, entrance ways or any opening in which the tracks can be mounted vertically.Read More
The Sun-Pro Jr. is our smaller version of the original Sun-Pro system perfect for openings up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet high.Read More
Since 1979, the Patio-Pro drop shade remains the most popular exterior rolling shade we offer and perfect for openings that need a versatile track system.Read More