Our ORLEANS awning gets its name from the great city of New Orleans, where this style of awning first grew in prominence. The ORLEANS design offers instant curb appeal to the most basic door or window and is guaranteed to further enhance an already attractive home. The quarter-barrel design is a pleasing mixture of both straight and curved lines that add depth and character to any exterior. Accent's ORLEANS awning is suitable for small or large applications, residential or business, and looks great with any décor. The ORLEANS awning is custom designed and manufactured to your required specifications. No other awning company pays as much attention to detail with a commitment to perfection during manufacturing as well as after the installation of your stationary awning. When you deal with Accent Awning Company you're dealing with The Awning Professionals.
The above schematics are illustrative variations of the ORLEANS awning. The actual height vs projection ratio will dictate the ultimate physical shape and appearance that will define each awning. Change the look of an awning by changing the projection or the height.
Features & Specifications
- Fully Welded frame construction: All welds ground smooth, sealed ends and mitered joints for added strength and rust protection
- Fabric: Awning/Marine grade SUNBRELLA100% Solution dyed acrylic available in 150 plus stripes and solids
- Frame: High grade carbon (mild) steel, Best suited material for bending, welding and powder coating adhesion All frames are powder coated to one of 25 available designer colors
- Mounting Hardware: 300 series stainless steel
- Valances: Shaped to any of 14 scallop patterns, trimmed with a choice of braid in 18 colors
- Thread: Fabric is sewn utilizing a SolarFix PTFE TEFLON thread that is THREE TIMES more durable than bonded polyester
- Metal Frame Options: Frames are also available in aluminum or stainless steel, either available with or without a powder coated finish
- Valances: Rigid valance built into the metal frame
- Drop Shade: Roll down fabric assembly that attaches to the inside of the fixed awning frame
- Fabric Options: Commercial vinyl's and fire retardant acrylics
- Graphics: Custom vinyl lettering and custom logos