Uni-Lux Retractable Awning
The UNI-LUX retractable awning is fabricated and constructed to be superior to other awnings in its price range without sacrificing quality. Ideal for the cost-conscious customer, this affordable retractable awning is also custom-made to order.
The more you look around the more you will agree that all retractable awnings simply are not created equal. The UNI-LUX, Accent’s intermediate-level awning, is fabricated without sacrificing quality while constructed to be superior to other awnings in its category. Ideal for the cost conscious customer the UNI-LUX retractable awning is custom-made to order, being built in the same factory and by the same people as our ELITE class awning. The UNI-LUX retractable awning is even sewn with the same “PTFE“ Teflon thread and utilizes the same high-grade stainless steel hardware as the premium class ELITE.
The acrylic awning fabric is available in a tasteful selection of stock colors and the aluminum framework comes in a durable white powder coated finish. The UNI-LUX retractable arm type is a single cable/dual spring design and is offered in projections 5ft to 10 ft. All of this quality rolled into a perfect awning that supplies you a cost effective option that other companies can’t match.
Extending your awning allows you to recapture that seldom used patio, deck or balcony. On a hot summer day the UNI-LUX retractable awning will cool the interior of your home by as much as 20 degrees.
Get a Quote
Get A Quote Now!
- Wind Sensors
- Sun/Wind Sensors
- Remote Control Systems
- Multiple Group Controls
- Manual Override Motor — Manually operate the awning if required. SOMFY electronic controls add both convenience and protection to your awning.
- Optional Hood — Adds to the aesthetic appeal of the awning and provides additional protection for the fabric when in the retracted position.
Features & Specifications
- Sunbrella brand solution dyed acrylic - 150 plus solids & stripes
- Marine/Awning grade
- Water Repellant - Fade & Stain Resistant
- SolarFix PTFE
- THREE TIMES more durable than bonded polyester
- Electro-statically applied powder coated finish Oven baked for superior durability
- White (RAL 9010)
- Two-part spring loaded folding arm
- The arm consists of a thick-walled tubular aluminum extrusion with dual cable connected to individual inner tension springs
- Arm joints are high quality cast aluminum, tumble-polished, then powdercoated
- Cables and springs are TEFLON coated
- 5ft ~ 6.5ft ~ 8ft ~ 10ft
- Slope adjustment ranging from 5 to 85 degrees
- 6ft to 18ft, cut to the customer's exact requirement
- 40mm x 40mm powdercoated 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion
- Custom extruded 6063-T5 aluminum powdercoated profile
- 70mm and 78mm diameter galvanized steel
- Manually - Worm gear and crank handle
- Motorized - SOMFY tubular motors housed inside the fabric roller tube
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts utilized throughout construction and installation
- Impervious to rust
|Width Range||6' to 80'||6' to 19'8"||6' to 18'||8'1", 12' & 15'10"|
|Projection Ranges||5, 6.5, 8, 10, 11, 13||5, 6.5, 8, 10||5, 6.5, 8, 10||5, 6.5, 8|
|Fabric available||150+ Solids & Stripes||150+ Solids & Stripes||16 Solids & Stripes||5 Stock Solids|
|Nuts & Bolts||316 Stainless Steel||316 Stainless Steel||316 Stainless Steel||316 Stainless Steel|
|Fabric Roller Tube||78 mm Galvanized||78 mm Galvanized||78 mm Galvanized||78 mm Galvanized|
|Mounting Support Bar||Powder Coated Alum 40mm Square Bar||Powder Coated Alum 40mm Square Bar||Powder Coated Alum 40mm Square Bar||Powder Coated Alum 40mm Square Bar|
|Vertical Drop Valance||Optional up to 19'8" Wide||Optional up to 19'8" Wide||N/A||N/A|
|Arm Type||Double Cable
|Front Bar||Powder Coated Aluminum||Powder Coated Aluminum||Powder Coated Aluminum||Powder Coated Aluminum|
|Cross Arm Option||
Yes (up to 10’Proj)
|Roof Mount Available||√||√||√||√|
|Motor Control Options (SOMFY)||Interior Switch
|Wind, Sun & Wind, Remotes & Timers||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Thread Type||SolarFix PTFE||SolarFix PTFE||SolarFix PTFE||SolarFix PTFE|
|Thread Warranty||10 Year||10 Year||10 Year||10 Year|
|Motor & Electronics Warranty||5 Year||5 Year||5 Year||5 Year|
|Fabric Warranty||*10 Year||*10 Year||*10 Year||5 Year|
|Arm Warranty||20 Year||20 Year||7 Year||5 Year|
*2009 Update: New Generation Sunbrella has a New Pro-Rated Limited Warranty of 10 Years