Elite Retractable Awnings
The Elite Awning system is the most superior retractable awning on the market today. With it’s the rugged durability, superior fabric and comfortable solar protection, this custom retractable awning series can do it all.
The Elite Awning system is, without fail, the most superior awning of its kind on the market today. The Elite retractable patio awning is always built using the highest quality materials. Engineered for superior versatility, durability and elegance, the Elite retractable patio awning series can do it all. With the ability to span widths from 6 ft. up to 80 feet, and with six projections ranging from 5 feet to a maximum of 13 feet, it’s easy to see why the Elite retractable awning is the most popular awning we offer.
Accent’s Elite Retractable Patio Awning is offered with a wide range of options including protective hoods, multiple hardware colors, a vertical drop valance, a convenient slope adjustment system, a heavy duty arm support, as well as numerous wireless operating choices. All of these options allow you to customize the Elite retractable patio awning to meet your shading needs.
The Elite retractable patio awning, unlike a wood patio cover, extends and retracts to any position, and does so without unsightly posts that block your view. The retractable nature of the Elite allows you to control your outdoor environment with a hand crank or at the touch of a switch. Warming sun when you want it, or cooling shade when you need it, all at your finger tips. Since its introduction, almost 30 years ago, the Elite has left thousands of homeowners wondering how they ever lived without it.
Get a Quote
Get A Quote Now!
- Wind Sensors
- Sun/Wind Sensors
- Remote Control Systems
- Multiple Group Controls
- Manual Override Motor — Manually operate the awning if required. SOMFY electronic controls add both convenience and protection to your awning.
- Variable Pitch — Quickly & easily adjust the angle of the awning.
- Variable Valance — A vertical drop valance that rolls down at the front of your retractable awning to provide additional protection against late afternoon sun.
- Optional Hood — Adds to the aesthetic appeal of the awning and provides additional protection for the fabric when in the retracted position.
- Minimum Width Bypass — DSX Cross-Over Arm System. The cross-over system allows the arms to overlap each other thereby enabling small widths on projections that would otherwise not be possible. Sometimes suitable in small recesses where a large projection is required. Applies to limited sizes only.
Features & Specifications
- Sunbrella brand solution dyed acrylic - 150 plus solids & stripes
- Marine/Awning grade
- Water Repellant Fade & Stain Resistant
- SolarFix PTFE
- THREE TIMES more durable than bonded polyester
- Electro-statically applied powder coated finish then oven baked for superior durability
- White (RAL 9010)
- Brown (RAL 8019)
- Cream (RAL 1015)
- Two-part spring loaded folding arm
- The arm consists of a thick-walled ubular aluminum extrusion with dual cable connected to individual inner tension springs
- Arm joints are high quality cast aluminum, tumble-polished, then powdercoated
- Cables and springs are TEFLON coated
- 5ft ~ 6.5ft ~ 8ft ~ 10ft ~ 11.5ft. ~ 13ft
- Arms up to 10ft. have a slope ranging from 5-85 degrees
- Arms of 11.5 & 13 ft. have a slope ranging from 5-45 degrees
- 6ft to 80 ft, cut to the customer's exact requirement
- 40mm x 40mm powdercoated 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion
- Custom extruded 6063-T5 aluminum powdercoated profile
- 6063-T5 Aluminum extrusion 72mm diameter
- Manually - Worm gear and crank handle
- Motorized - SOMFY tubular motors housed inside the fabric roller tube
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts utilized throughout construction and installation
|Width Range||6' to 80'||6' to 19'8"||6' to 18'||8'1", 12' & 15'10"|
|Projection Ranges||5, 6.5, 8, 10, 11, 13||5, 6.5, 8, 10||5, 6.5, 8, 10||5, 6.5, 8|
|Fabric available||150+ Solids & Stripes||150+ Solids & Stripes||16 Solids & Stripes||5 Stock Solids|
|Nuts & Bolts||316 Stainless Steel||316 Stainless Steel||316 Stainless Steel||316 Stainless Steel|
|Fabric Roller Tube||78 mm Galvanized||78 mm Galvanized||78 mm Galvanized||78 mm Galvanized|
|Mounting Support Bar||Powder Coated Alum 40mm Square Bar||Powder Coated Alum 40mm Square Bar||Powder Coated Alum 40mm Square Bar||Powder Coated Alum 40mm Square Bar|
|Vertical Drop Valance||Optional up to 19'8" Wide||Optional up to 19'8" Wide||N/A||N/A|
|Arm Type||Double Cable
|Front Bar||Powder Coated Aluminum||Powder Coated Aluminum||Powder Coated Aluminum||Powder Coated Aluminum|
|Cross Arm Option||
Yes (up to 10’Proj)
|Roof Mount Available||√||√||√||√|
|Motor Control Options (SOMFY)||Interior Switch
|Wind, Sun & Wind, Remotes & Timers||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Thread Type||SolarFix PTFE||SolarFix PTFE||SolarFix PTFE||SolarFix PTFE|
|Thread Warranty||10 Year||10 Year||10 Year||10 Year|
|Motor & Electronics Warranty||5 Year||5 Year||5 Year||5 Year|
|Fabric Warranty||*10 Year||*10 Year||*10 Year||5 Year|
|Arm Warranty||20 Year||20 Year||7 Year||5 Year|
*2009 Update: New Generation Sunbrella has a New Pro-Rated Limited Warranty of 10 Years