Econo-Lux Retractable Awning
The ECONO-LUX Retractable Awning is the economical solution for those in need of quality retractable shade. This ready-made retractable awning system will assure years of trouble-free operation with all the advantages of a superior awning at a superior price.
The ECONO-LUX Awning is a "Ready-Made" product that is the ideal solution for those with a need for a quality exterior shading system that is nonetheless economical. The ECONO-LUX is offered in pre-manufactured frame sizes and in four standard fabric colors. This standardization lowers production costs and these savings are then passed along to you without having to sacrifice on quality.
The ECONO-LUX Awning system for your home or office will lower incoming radiant heat by as much as 23% (California Energy Report). With electricity costs being what they are today, the ECONO-LUX by Accent Awnings can pay for itself in a very few short years.
The ECONO-LUX Awning System will assure years of trouble free service at a price that is sure to please even the most cost conscious consumer.
Available Fabric Colors
- Solution dyed acrylic - Five (5) popular solid colors (Blue. Green. Black. Burgundy & Bone)
- Marine/Awning grade
- Water Repellant - Fade & Stain Resistant
- SolarFix PTFE
- THREE TIMES more durable than bonded polyester
- Electro-statically applied powder coated finish Oven baked for superior durability
- White (RAL 9010)
- Two-part spring loaded folding arm
- The arm consists of a thick-walled tubular aluminum extrusion with dual cable connected to individual inner tension springs
- Arm joints are high quality cast aluminum, tumble-polished, then powdercoated
- Cables and springs are TEFLON coated
- 5ft ~ 6.5ft ~ 8ft
- Slope adjustment ranging from 5-85 degrees
- Three (3) specific widths only
- 8'1" wide ~ 12'0" wide ~ 15'11" wide
- 40mm x 40mm powdercoated 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion
- Custom extruded 6063-T5 aluminum powdercoated profile
- 70mm and 78mm diameter galvanized steel
- Manually - Worm gear and crank handle
- Motorized - SOMFY tubular motors housed inside the fabric roller tube
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts utilized throughout construction and installation
*2009 Update: New Generation Sunbrella has a New Pro-Rated Limited Warranty of 10 Years