Elite Retractable Patio Awnings
Sun when you want it, shade when you need it!
Install Our Elite Retractable Patio Awnings for Your Santa Ana, CA or Southern California Property
Accent Awnings offers custom retractable awnings to fit the needs of every customer. With over 150 different fabric/mesh styles and various forms of functionality you can create the shade you need.
The Elite® is Accent’s premium tier retractable awning system and the superior roll-out awning of its kind today. Built using the highest quality materials and engineered for versatility, durability and elegance, the Elite® Retractable Patio Awning series can do it all.
What Are Retractable Awnings?
A retractable awning is an awning with movable arms that extend or retract the fabric. The arms themselves are metal, the number and length of which depend on the size of the covering itself. Generally, most residential awnings will have at least two arms for the most support. Accent’s retractable awnings are the premier solution for solar protection. From Sunbrella® certified fabric to seamless retractability, these awnings are in a league of their own. Our extensive retractable awning warranty covers everything from the fabric to the arm mechanisms. The ability to retract during extreme weather protects your investment while keeping you cool throughout the warmer seasons. Overtime, these awnings practically pay for themselves, cutting energy costs in half when installed and used properly. Once you consider the value and convenience of retractable awnings, consider customizing a style to fit your vision. With 4 retractable options to choose from, over 120 different fabric styles and various forms of functionality – like remotely controlled retractability, wind and sun sensors and timers – there are plenty of ways to create the shade you need.
Learn More About Our Elite® Retractable Patio Awnings
The craftsmanship employed in our state-of-the-art factory makes the Elite® awning system superior to any other available today. Accent Awnings® uses only the highest quality materials to engineer the Elite® awning for the utmost in versatility, durability and elegance. The Elite® awning comes with unbeatable options, including protective hoods, multiple hard-ware colors, vertical drop valances, a convenient slope adjustment system and heavy-duty arm support. Manual, electronic and remote operation choices are available. Additionally, the Elite® offers the ability to span multiple widths (6–40 feet) and six projections (5–13 feet). Unlike a fixed patio cover, the Elite® awning extends to any position, without unsightly posts blocking your view. Sun when you want it, shade when you need it!
The Elite® allows you to control your outdoor environment with a hand crank, or motorized with a remote or at the touch of a switch. For years, the Elite® has left thousands of homeowners wondering how they ever lived without it.
- Sunbrella-brand solution-dyed acrylic – 100 plus solids and stripes
- Marine/awning grade
- Water repellant
- Fade and stain resistant
- SolarFix PTFE
- Three times more durable than bonded polyester
- Electro-statically applied powder coated finish that’s been oven baked for superior durability
- White (RAL 9010)
- Brown (RAL 8019)
- Cream (RAL 1015)
- Two-part spring loaded folding arm
- The arm consists of a thick-walled ubular aluminum extrusion with dual cable connected to individual inner tension springs
- Arm joints are high-quality cast aluminum that have been tumble-polished and powder-coated
- Cables and springs are TEFLON coated
- 5ft ~ 6.5ft ~ 8ft ~ 10ft ~ 11.5ft. ~ 13ft
- Arms up to 10ft. have a slope ranging from 5—85 degrees
- Arms of 11.5 & 13 ft. have a slope ranging from 5—45 degrees
- 6ft. to 80 ft., cut to the customer’s exact requirement
- 40mm x 40mm powder-coated 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion
- Custom extruded 6063-T5 aluminum powder-coated profile
- 6063-T5 Aluminum extrusion 72mm diameter
- Manually – Worm gear and crank handle
- Motorized – SOMFY tubular motors housed inside the fabric roller tube
Nuts & Bolts:
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts utilized throughout construction and installation
- Wind Sensors: These sensors can automatically detect strong winds and retract your house awnings to prevent them from being damaged.
- Sun/Wind Sensors: These combined sensors can not only detect strong winds but also changes in sunlight, which will allow them to adjust your retractable awnings for your house accordingly.
- Timers: Timers can be installed to automatically retract or extend your awnings at different points of the day.
- Remote Control Systems: Enjoy the convenience of motorized retractable awnings; by installing a remote control system, you can control your awnings with a touch of a button.
- Manual Override Motor: Manually operate the awning if required. SOMFY electronic controls add both convenience and protection to your awning.
- Variable Pitch: Quickly and easily adjust the angle of the awning. See More
- Variable Valance: A vertical drop valance that rolls down at the front of your retractable awning to provide additional protection against late afternoon sun.See More
- Optional Hood: Adds to the aesthetic appeal of the awning and provides additional protection for the fabric when in the retracted position. See More
- Minimum Width Bypass: The DSX Cross-Over Arm System allows the arms to overlap each other, thereby enabling small widths on projections that would otherwise not be possible. This is sometimes suitable in small recesses where a large projection is required. Applies to limited sizes only. See More
Request Customized Retractable Awnings for Your Property
Our retractable awnings installation service is designed to help you get high-quality products that will last for years. We provide highly customized awnings that are made right here in the United States so that we can ensure you get high-end products. We have decades of professional experience and aim to provide continued support for our clients to ensure they get the long-standing assistance that they deserve. If you are searching for house awnings for your property, then consider reaching out to us to ask about our products. We offer free in-house estimates and service clients near Santa Ana, CA and the surrounding areas of OC, IE, LA & SD.
The Elite Retractable Awning is built using the highest quality materials and engineered for versatility, durability and elegance.Read More
The Elite Cassette Retractable Awning provides a unique system featuring the added benefit of a protective fabric enclosure.Read More
The Uni-Lux, our mid-level retractable awning, is ideal for the cost-conscious customer and doesn’t compromise on quality.Read More
The Econo-Lux offers a “ready-made” solution for those in need of a quality exterior shading system that’s also economical.Read More
The Robusta, our Retractable Window Awning, can cover all or part of your window to provide unparalleled shade and privacy.Read More
The Riviera is an economical yet classic stationary awning in the traditional sense of taste and style and our most popular fixed awning that is simple and cost effective.Read More
Spear & Decorative
The Spear and Decorative awnings, inspired by a combination of French and Italian themes enhance the appearance of both classic and contemporary homes.Read More
The Dome style awning can be customized to match various architectural contours such as rounded windows or recessed arches.Read More
The Orleans style awning, reminiscent of the fixed awnings in the city of New Orleans, offers instant curb appeal to an otherwise simple door or window.Read More
The Sun-Pro is the company’s heavy-duty drop shade system built for larger openings such as sliding doors, stucco overhangs, entrance ways or any opening in which the tracks can be mounted vertically.Read More
The Sun-Pro Jr. is our smaller version of the original Sun-Pro system perfect for openings up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet high.Read More
Since 1979, the Patio-Pro drop shade remains the most popular exterior rolling shade we offer and perfect for openings that need a versatile track system.Read More