Decorative and Spear Stationary Awnings
Inspired by a combination of French and Italian themes, these fixed awnings add style to both classic & contemporary home décor. These decorative stationary awnings are attractive, practical, versatile, and are sure to add a flare of elegance to your home.
Inspired by a combination of French and Italian themes, spear and other decorative awnings add style to both classic & contemporary home décor. Although the concept has been around for centuries, it has been reborn as an architectural favorite. The SPEAR AWNING while practical, versatile and stylish, is a perfect way to add shade with a decorative touch. Today's typical Spear awning is built to resemble black wrought iron, adding flare and elegance to any door or window. By choosing our decorative awnings, with their cast iron finials and bold scrolls, you can enjoy years and years of compliments from friends and neighbors. Unlike most other awning companies, ACCENT fabricates its decorative awnings utilizing a welded frame to support the fabric. As with all our fixed awnings, each is custom designed and manufactured to the measured specifications. No other awning company pays as much attention to detail with a commitment to perfection during manufacturing as well as after the installation of your stationary awning. When you deal with Accent Awning Company you're dealing with The Awning Professionals.
Get a Quote
Get A Quote Now!
The above schematics are illustrative variations of decorative awnings. The actual height vs projection ratio will dictate the ultimate physical shape and appearance that will define each awning. Change the look of an awning by changing the projection or the height.
Features & Specifications
- Fully Welded frame construction: All welds ground smooth, sealed ends and mitered joints for added strength and rust protection
- Fabric: Awning/Marine grade SUNBRELLA 100% Solution dyed acrylic available in 150 plus stripes and solids
- Frame: High grade carbon (mild) steel, Best suited material for bending, welding and powder coating adhesion All frames are powder coated to one of 25 available designer colors
- Mounting Hardware: 300 series stainless steel
- Valances: Shaped to any of 14 scallop patterns, trimmed with a choice of braid in 18 colors
- Thread: Fabric is sewn utilizing a SolarFix PTFE TEFLON thread that is THREE TIMES more durable than bonded polyester
- Metal Frame Options: Frames are also available in aluminum or stainless steel, either available with or without a powder coated finish
- Valances: Rigid valance built into the metal frame
- Drop Shade: Roll down fabric assembly that attaches to the inside of the fixed awning frame
- Fabric Options: Commercial vinyl's and fire retardant acrylics
- Graphics: Custom vinyl lettering and custom logos